Friday 5 July 2013

Cycle Racing and a Breakthrough in Technology

As an everyday cyclist - and occasional cycle tourer - once a year I get interested in cycle racing. This usually extends to watching coverage of Le Tour de France on ITV4 (Now that I've discovered there actually is an "ITV4" that is!).
This year, however, there has been the additional interest of an evening of cycle racing held around the streets of Lancaster city centre. I don't suppose the participants would have got very far in "Le Tour" itself, but for Lancaster it was pretty exciting!
Cycle Racing in Lancaster
 The picture quality may not be too good, but it's the first to appear on this blog from my 'phone, now that someone has shown me how to get them off it and onto the blog! (Oh!, and there were a lot more spectators than it may appear!)

No comments: